Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Eclectic and "Coach Dunsieth"


We're now living in my hometown of Eclectic, AL. After much discussion, we found it best to move back to my dad's trailer in "e-town". Currently my brother and his roommate, Josh, live there also. So far it has been fine. Josh works at night and is rarely there and my brother kind of keeps to himself. We have already painted the master room we are staying in and are looking forward to painting the rest and redoing some of the flooring. Since moving, I've been very sick and needless to say, there are still SEVERAL boxes piled up everywhere. I hope to get better soon so we can finally organize everything! Right now, I'm not working and I love it! I can really focus on school and hopefully soon do some decorating. I know I'll have to look for a job soon, but right now I am enjoying some down time. Wes is liking his job at CVA and this past weekend, I got to finally go up there and watch a scrimmage game. It was a beautiful day and it was a lot of fun watching my husband coach in his tight baseball pants. ;) I feel positive things coming our way and I'm just so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man! I love you Coach Dunsieth! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment