I am so excited to say that I am officially a teacher! I am now a 6th grade Bible and Science teacher at Prattville Christian Academy! I am super excited and a little freaked out! I know it will be a great year and it will go awesome though! I felt good about PCA from the time that I was filling out the application. They are a wonderful Christian school and I am so excited to be there! I think it will be a fantastic year!I have a completely blank slate of a classroom and my mind is running 90 to nothing thinking about what all I can do in there! Of course I will be doing...ZeBrA! That is just my favorite so I have to. I am just so excited. I really feel like this is where God wants me and that is a great feeling.
Please continue to pray for Wes. He is still job searching! Let us know of anything! (Teaching jobs, state jobs, etc.) Thanks for reading!




We are going to have sooo much to talk about this year! (That is if we have enough time to talk.) I'm so pumped for you!! You are going to be a fabulous teacher & you are going have a fabulous year! :))
ReplyDelete