
I cannot begin to tell you how many times I've said I was going to loose weight in the past 3 years. I have said it over and over again and yet, I sit here still 185lbs rolling all over. According to my BMI, I am....OBESE! Can you believe that word? I never thought I would associate that word with me. I am to my limit and have finally taken a good step forward. I have joined Weight Watchers. So far, I have not lost anything, but yet again, I have not gained anything either. This is my 2nd week on the program. The HARDEST part for me is getting on that scale after a week of hard work and seeing nothing has changed. Apparently that is called impatience. That is definitely me--impatient. I want things NOW, I don't want to wait a year or two. This will be my biggest challenge in my weight loss journey. I MUST stay focused, MUST not give up, and MUST be determined. I KNOW I can do it! I am starting out a little slow because I have basically been sedentary since I've been married. It amazes me how hard it is to walk a mile now! I know it will not be 1 month, 2 months, or even 7 months. I've just got to stick in there and know that my efforts will eventually pay off. Please join me in prayer about this and I can take all the encouragement that I can get!




No comments:
Post a Comment