Thursday, August 9, 2012

WHAT a Year!!

I haven't written in a while...so here it goes...So far our year has been INSANE! Here is a list of all of the craziness so far...

1. We both lost our jobs.
2. My Mammaw (like a mother to me) passed away
3. After 2 1/2 years of trying, we got pregnant, but lost the baby at 5 weeks.
4. My brother had his first baby, Angel Celice (Praise)
5. Our AC broke in our house.
6. So far we have not gotten hired at a school.
7. I've decided to go BACK to school to get a Radiology degree.

Whew! Can you believe this year so far?! And, its not over yet! I can't express how hard this year has been so far. We are trusting the Lord through everything! He ALWAYS takes care of us! We KNOW that, and that is such a blessing to have that faith and trust in our Lord and Savior. Please just pray that our year looks up very soon! 

Here's a pic of my beautiful goddaughter/niece. She is the BEST part of this year so far!



No comments:

Post a Comment