Monday, November 5, 2012

Rain, rain go away

There's been SO much going on lately that I find myself wishing all this "rain" would go away. My endometriosis surgery went well. My doctor found that I had "Stage 1" endometriosis on my left ovary and some on my uterus and "anterior culdasac." He also drained some cysts I had on my right ovary and also "flooded my tubes" again to make sure they were working. I guess you could say I got a real tune up! LOL. WELL, the doc had good news afterwards. He said that this would be a great month for us to try since everything is "cleaned out". THEN, a couple of days later my nurse called and said he wanted me to quit trying for SIX months and get on Lupron (endometriosis meds). I was like ok...wait wait wait a minute...he said this looked like a good month to try! She talked with him again and he basically said I could try this month and if it didn't happen then he might want me to go on Lupron for 6 months! I'm praying that this is our cycle! If its not, then I will have a lot of praying to do about Lupron. I really would rather not do it.

There has been A LOT more going on. Mainly just everything needing our money right now that we do not have. You know, I find myself wishing the rain away but God may be using this "rain" for His glory. So instead of wishing it away, I'm trying to learn to "dance in it" and grow from it. Its hard and it hurts, but through it all God is sovereign and HIS will is perfect. ONLY HE knows our future and our sweet baby's future. I CANNOT express how HARD and GRUELING this journey has been. Meds, ultrasounds, bloodwork, surgery, the list goes on and on. BUT although this journey is difficult, apparently this is our journey. God wants us on this path so therefore we must grab His hand and keep going.

My pastor preached an AMAZING sermon about our "Legacy" and living for the Lord with every breath. It REALLY made me think about my true purpose in life and how these everyday "earthly" things can just infest our every thought and action. I pray that God shows us how to be "kindgdom-minded" people and therefore parents. Please continue to pray for us on this crazy journey that is ours!

The amazing sermon can be found here: http://www.churchofthehighlands.com/media/message/treasures-in-heaven1

WARNING: It may CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment