Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Love

I just LOVE summertime! There is so much to do all of the time! Fishing, swimming, laying out, BBQing, grilling, flip flops, T-shirts, watermelon, gardening, movies outside, the beach...so lovely! :) We have planted the tomatoes in the garden. They are doing alright, seem to be a little scorched from this crazy heat we have been having! The heat index was 101 today and it's only June! There is no sign of our lettuce...well the packet did say lettuce likes COOL weather...so much for that. Speaking of lettuce and tomatoes, I'm doing pretty well with my diet. I basically eat salad...every day....BUT I love salad so it's really pretty easy for me. I've also worked out everyday (except the weekend) for about an hour since we've joined Planet Fitness. I really like it! I love the elliptical, the medicine balls, and the climbing machine thingy--not sure what it's called. I feel a lot better! I feel more toned already! And definitely more energized. My goal is to keep this up! Work out everyday except maybe the weekends (even though that may be hard because I'm kind of addicted!). I've also been tanning so I just feel like I look a little better, too. lol. I was beginning to feel sorry for people who had to look at me. Haha.

School is trucking along. I'm happy my classes have not been THAT hard...so far. Mainly just takes up time, which is most of the classes in the Education Dept. Funny enough, Wes is actually IN one of my classes now. Haha. It's pretty cool to sit beside my hubby in class...and play tic-tac-toe...lol. It's also funny to see him freak out about the assignments and I'm like "Wes, it's really not that hard. Just do it." LOL. Pretty interesting.

WELLL...I gave in and joined Twitter! (@kbirkeland is a bad influence, lol). It's actually pretty cool. I like knowing what my friends are up to...and getting texts about it. Pretty neat. Find me and follow me! www.twitter.com/nikkidunsieth

This is quite wordy, guess I had a lot to say...God Bless!! :)



1 comment:

  1. Hey...I made a technology blog..there's nothing on it yet...
    wild4technology is the name....
    hope to post on it soon and also post pics from hawaii on our family blog,

    ReplyDelete