Thursday, August 6, 2009

Coach Dunsieth & Life

This week Wes signed his contract with Autaguaville. Tonight is his open house with the parents. I am so proud of him! He will be teaching 7th and 8th grade Algebra. I hope to go to the school with him soon and decorate his room. School starts the 10th! Please be praying for him as this is a big transition! I know he will do great. These are pictures that are going to be in the Autaguaville newspaper.

Things have been a little frustrating because we are getting impatient. We know he has a good job now and I will be graduating May 2010, thank God. We are SOOO ready to look for a house! I'm so thankful my dad has let us live in this trailer, but Wes and I are so ready to have our own little nest. We are trying to decide if we should buy or build. Let us know if you have any suggestions. It's very hard being patient, but we are wanting to wait for God's timing and the house He wants us to have. Please keep us in your prayers for that.

Well, Wes's school starts the 10th, my school starts back the 17th, Wes's first football game is the 21st...life is about to get crazy! We need all the prayers we can get! Thanks for reading and God bless!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment