Sunday, August 2, 2009

Life's A Beach


This past week was Wes's family's beach trip. We had an awesome time! We stayed at a NICE beach house (3 story) right on the beach. Every morning we'd get up around 8:30 and eat breakfast then go down and hang out at the beach. A few nights we stayed in and ate and a few we went out. This was DEFINITELY what we needed! This summer semester has been so stressful and it was so nice to get away and just relax at the beach. While we were down there we had to go back for a day to take finals. Although that kind of stunk, we really only missed one day at the beach. Wes ended up with all B's and I ended up with all A's. We were quite pleased. We just had such a wonderful, relaxing time. I hope we can do this every year at the same place. Wes's family were so fun and I am so blessed to have such an awesome new family! I love them so much! :)










This is the sweet beach house! 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms right on the beach!!



















This was our awesome view everyday! What a week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment