Monday, December 14, 2009

PC Beach Trip


This past weekend we went to Panama City with my best friend, Angela, and her boyfriend, Tim. We had sooo much fun! Even though it rained half the time we were there, we had a blast! We rode on the golf cart to the beach, went out to eat, went shopping, played cards, watched movies, cooked, and just hung out. It was a great time! The only downside was when we were taking pictures out on the beach, Wes lost his wedding ring. :( We looked for HOURS and never found it! That really stunk, but we had a great time overall. It was great to get away and spend some time with great friends! :)

I'm getting so excited about Christmas approaching. :) Under our tree is quite full with presents! I LOVE shopping for others and giving presents at Christmas time! It is my favorite part! This year, we bought a real Christmas tree. It smells so good! I think it was worth it! Here is a pic of our pretty tree. :) I wanted a classy tree this year and not a tacky one like we usually have. LOL.

I am SO excited that this semester is OVER! I will miss the kiddos at the preschool, but I am PSYCHED that this is my last real semester. Next semester is internship at Wetumpka and then it's graduation! Whoo Hoo! I can't believe I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now! So far I have one A. I am hoping that the rest of my grades are As too and it will raise my GPA! :)

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas season!
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment