Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

I haven't written since our 1 Year anniversary, so I thought I would today to update everyone. Our little escape to the woods was nice. The weather, on the other hand, was not so nice. We stayed inside more than we had anticipated, but it was still a nice get-away. Hopefully next year we can go on a more romantic adventure. Camping was less romantic than I had hoped...haha! Don't get me wrong, we had a great time...it was just not what we had anticipated. Either way, it was very nice to get away :)

I CANNOT believe Christmas is just around the corner! This year has FLOWN by! Wes and I have been married a YEAR now! Unbelievable! AND once again, it's Christmas time again. We've started a lot of our shopping, decorated some, and wrapped some. I do love this time of year, although it is definitely more of Wes's favorite time. We've talked about getting a real tree this year and may get one this weekend. I love the smell of real trees! We have also ordered Christmas cards! (Something I have never done.) I can't wait to receive them in the mail soon! I love buying for others. I think that is more fun to me than actually receiving. I wish we had millions so I could buy everyone something! :)

Well...the fever has finally hit me...the Twilight fever. I told myself that I would not conform into the hysteria, but it is TOO late! After seeing New Moon this past Sunday, I AM HOOKED! I started the first book, Twilight, Sunday night and finished it last night. I am starting New Moon today! Gosh, these are some awesome books! I was so skeptical, but now I see what all the craze is about! I find myself hoping that there are really vampires out there...haha! SO, my advice is that, if you have not experienced the Twilight saga yourself, then don't knock it! ;)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful time preparing for Christmas!
Until next time,
Bella...I mean...Nikki...

No comments:

Post a Comment