Friday, January 1, 2010

It's A New Year...Hello 2010

Well I CANNOT believe it's already a new year! This year has flown by. I'm really hoping that this year is better than last year. Last year was not bad, but it was tough. I'm SUPER excited to be graduating this year!!! That is definitely something to look forward to. I also PRAY that Wes and I can get a great job this year! And REALLY pray we can buy a house. We shall see... I'm just really hoping this is a very blessed year. We sure need it.

I have decided to not make any "New Year's Resolutions" but just to make some general goals for myself. I'm always very timid to make goals at this time of the year because I want them to be sincere and not just conformity. SO, with that said, my GOALS in general are to 1. Loose weight 2. Get in shape 3. Save money 4. Become more active 5. Become an overall better person.

I did achieve one resolution last year and that was to read more. I read 10 books last year. I am hoping to exceed that number this year.

I hope everyone had a great New Year and I hope this year brings you many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment