
To start the day off, my wonderful husband had these surprises waiting on me! :) Roses, a card, and wonderful omelets from IHOP! (IHOP is a tradition of ours on my birthday that started when we were first dating).
After my lovely breakfast, I went to school. I gave out a few tests and just started to feel awful...the kids and Mrs. Matthews surprised me with cupcakes and cards at snack! Mrs. Matthews saw I wasn't feeling well at all so she sent me home. I went to Primed and stayed in there for 2 hours! After several Xrays, tests, and a shot in the butt, I found out I have a sinus infection. I came home and took a long nap...
Wes woke me up from my nap and told me to get ready because we had reservations at the Catfish House at 7:00. I wasn't sure if I would make it...I asked him if we could do it another time and he said..."No...um...your surprise is there..." So I got up and got in the shower. When we got there, the waiter took us to a back room where I thought it would just be me and Wes...to my great surprise, my in-laws, Emily and Terry, and Angela were there! I was so excited!
My bestest friend Ang drove all the way from Birmingham! :)

I told Wes all I really wanted for my birthday was a zebra cake...He did good! :)

Thanks to my wonderful husband, friends, and family for making my day so, very special! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment