
This week was my first week interning in 6th grade. So far I love it! The kids know exactly what to do and really work hard. Of course there is some attitude and drama, but I'm actually enjoying it. I really miss my 2nd graders because they were so sweet and loving, but...I'm realizing that I may be meant to be an older grade teacher. We shall see...it is only my 1st week...
Today is our housewarming gift card shower. I'm excited for my friends and family to come by and see our new house! I love having people over! We've already gotten the outside of the house ready, but there is still lots to clean inside...before 12....
My Mammaw has been in the hospital this week. It has been really hard seeing her there. She went in with chest pains. They found that her heart rhythm and blood pressure was fluctuating way too much. They got her stabilized and did several tests. God has really taken care of her this week. They found that she has NO blockages and NO new damage. This was awesome news! She has to start taking aspirin and a new pill to regulate her heart rhythm now. They are going to keep her in the hospital until tomorrow to make sure the new pill does ok with her. Please just continue to pray for her. She means the WORLD to me. It is so hard to see her weak and feeling bad in the hospital. I just pray she's back on her feet and feeling like herself again tomorrow. Thanks for the prayers!




No comments:
Post a Comment