Friday, May 14, 2010

New Eras


Ang's Graduation
I am so proud of my best friend, Angela Grecu! She graduated from UAB this past Saturday! I can't believe we are growing up! We've been best friends since 5th grade and its been so neat to watch each other grow up! I am so proud of her and wish her the best! I know she will do awesome in any career she finds! Her degree was in Marketing and she will be so great at that!



6th Grade Internship
I had an AMAZING experience with my 6th grade internship. I had an absolutely awesome mentor teacher, Earnie Wade. She was just incredible! I got so close with the 6th graders and had so much fun! I never knew how I would be with that age (other than subbing with them) but I really enjoyed it! I made an amazing friend in Earnie and I learned SOOO much! I am so thankful for this experience and it was the perfect way to end my college career.

No comments:

Post a Comment