
As most of you know, Wes had a seizure episode back in October. The ER put him on seizure meds and he has been waiting for his appointment. He finally had his appointment on the 11th of this month. To our surprise, the neurologist took Wes off the seizure medication. She said that he did not have a major seizure. She said it was more like tremors. Also, to our surprise, she attributed the disoriented manner to perhaps a heart condition! Wes is a big fella, but he has a VERY low heart rate--about 50. The doctor believes his heart is not pumping out enough blood and therefore, not enough to his brain which can lead to blackouts or being disoriented. So, it looks as if Wes may be going to a cardiologist soon. PLEASE keep him in your prayers. We are just ready to have some concrete answers.
I cannot believe Wes and I have almost been married for a whole YEAR! (the 22nd) We have been through a lot, but he is the perfect man for me. God really knew what he was doing when He put us together. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man as my husband. Well, we HAD planned on going on a cruise for our anniversary, but as you all know, life happens. And when it rains, it pours. All kinds of bills came in at one time, and we are now unable to go. We also looked into going to Savannah, GA, but we felt like it would be too much as well. SO, we have now decided to borrow his parent's camper and go camping at Mt. Cheaha (in pics). HAHA! Honestly, I just want to get away and spend some quality time with my husband. Even if we were in a lean-to, HAHAHAA! (that's an inside joke) I am excited for us to get away from all the stresses we have here and go spend about 5 days in God's beautiful creation together. We'll probably take our chihuahua, Pete, go hiking, build a camp fire, and just spend some great time together. As long as I'm away with him, it will be great! :) Well, I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thanks for reading!




No comments:
Post a Comment