Monday, February 28, 2011

AWESOME Marriage Conference

Wes and I had an AMAZING time at the Church of the Highlands Marriage conference in Birmingham. It was wonderful! We learned SO much about ourselves and each other. I HIGHLY recommend this conference to engaged couples and married couples of all ages. It was life changing! Also, I've been reading a book called "The Total Woman". It is from 1975, but its amazing how the truths in that book still stand today 36 years later. I encourage all women to read that book. It may have a few things that are outdated (such as most women didn't work back then), but overall, the principles are still the same. About 2,000 years ago God used people to write these same principles in the Bible. It's amazing that what worked 2,000 years ago still works today. That's because God made us and formed us to work that way. Anyway, I just feel so blessed! God is so awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment