Thursday, February 24, 2011

Coupon Trip 2/23/11


This was a pretty good coupon trip. My total before tax was $31. My total savings were $102! I was pretty pumped. My total would have been under $20 had I not bought a few items that were not on sale. Overall I got: 6 bags of Green Giant steamers, 2 bottles of Juicy Juice Apple Juice, 4 cans of beans, 4 cans of corn, 4 cans of tomatoes, 5 jars of spaghetti sauce, 2 Marie Callendar lasagnas, 4 cans of Skintimate shave gel (which actually had free disposable razors attached to them), 4 tubes of Colgate toothpaste, Glass Plus cleaner, Vitamins, nail files, DayQuil/NyQuil and the items that were not on sale: bath pouf, bread, Finish dish washing detergent, Ajax dish liquid, Neutrogena bodywash gel, and McCormick garlic salt. The Penny Item for this week was the Publix brand "oreo" cookies. Overall, I am quite proud. We are pretty stocked up on some items now. I'll tell ya what, though, it certainly is a process to coupon! I was in the store for almost 3 hours yesterday wheeling and dealing. I think in the end it is worth it. I mean, hey, I saved $102! Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment