My sister, Cierra, is expecting her little bundle of joy, Charlie, on March 9th (if not sooner). I decided to try my luck at making a diaper cake. As it turns out, it wasn't that hard. I actually had a lot of fun making this and I'm thinking about doing it on the side as a hobby. If you'd like me to make you one, let me know :)
Monday, February 14, 2011
Little Project
My sister, Cierra, is expecting her little bundle of joy, Charlie, on March 9th (if not sooner). I decided to try my luck at making a diaper cake. As it turns out, it wasn't that hard. I actually had a lot of fun making this and I'm thinking about doing it on the side as a hobby. If you'd like me to make you one, let me know :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment