Tuesday, February 1, 2011
January 31st Coupon Trip
I held off a while on this trip because I knew my total would not be NEAR what it was last week. I won't even post this pic this week! I just didn't have any good coupons for overage. Bummer. BUT I still did OK. I spent $31 and saved $65. I got: 2 packs of diapers (for a diaper cake I am making for my sister), 4 packs of 8 Juicy Juice, 4 V8 Splash, 4 cans of Campbells Chunky Soup, 2 14lb jugs of cat litter (I may go back for more today!), 2 Marie Callendar's meals, 2 tubes of toothpaste, and 2 bags of coffee. Not bad...but the total was not like last week! Better luck this week! It's all part of the learning process! Be sure to check iHeartPublix and AddictedToSavings for the new Publix ad this week! There are also new Adv. Buy Flyers with matchups on iHeartPublix. Don't forget to get your flyers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment