Sunday, May 24, 2009

6 Months


Friday marked our 6 month-a-versary of being married. Little did I know we were celebrating. :) I awoke to see little post-it notes. Wes was already awake and in the living room. I read the first post-it and it said "I love everything about you. Even what you consider flaws. You are my other half. Happy 6 months. I have a surprise for you." The rest were clues that led me around the house to finally my underwear drawer. lol. In it was a sweet card where he wrote how much our marriage meant to him. At the end he wrote "Now get ready, you have an appointment at the nail salon, the tanning salon, and Dawson's." (Dawson's is a favorite restaurant of ours) So my awesome husband took me to get my nails done (pedi, mani, and eyebrows), to get a spray tan, and to eat at one of our favorite restaurants. He is so amazing! He knew I was in a wedding this weekend and needed some of that done and he knew it had been a while since I had treated myself to any of that since we are on such a tight budget. It was a much needed day of relaxation and pampering. He patiently waited for me all day and did everything he could to make my day great. I am just so blessed to have such an incredibly awesome husband!! :) I love you, Wes, and I look forward to a million anniversaries with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment