Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Super Wife


This is sort of a continuation of my last blog. I just want to say thanks to my wonderful husband for being so great and loving! As stated in my previous blog, I was in kind of a funk all month. Finally I realized that I was really putting too much pressure on myself to be perfect. My husband finally told me that I DON'T have to be super wife. He said he does not care if the dishes, laundry, etc. gets done...all he wants if for me to be happy. He made some great points about spending days together instead of worrying about every little detail. He also said you never know when your last day will be, so spend it in happiness and love. He was totally right. I was pressuring myself to be the perfect wife and to Wes, I already was. He accepts me for who I already am and not who I should be. This was just an amazing moment between us. He reminded me that he married me because of the person I already was. He made me feel so good and normal! lol! Anyway, I know I'm rambling, I just felt like I needed to write this. Thank you Wes! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment