Sunday, May 31, 2009

Feels Like Summatime...




Pete in the Pool at my Mom's

This is sort of an update on what's going on with us Dunsieths. We are still living in Eclectic in my dad's trailer. Thankfully, we have no roommates as of Friday! Whoo Hoo! (Not that I don't love my brother...) My brother moved to my mom's house in Auburn and his friend Josh moved to his own trailer. It feels nice to be alone again. Wes and I have started cleaning out this place (BIG job) and hopefully will have a yard sale soon (shooting for Saturday). We are also going to try to start painting, fixing some things, and eventually doing the flooring. We figured we'll probably be here a while longer than we thought so we might as well start fixing up some stuff. I guess our goal is to fix this place up and stay in it maybe another 6months- a year. I'll be graduating in Spring of 2010 (finally) and Wes will HOPEFULLY be getting a better job soon, so hopefully we can start looking at houses within 6months- a year. Please pray for us. We are both taking classes this summer and Wes will be tutoring again at Autaguaville High School and will probably get another part-time job. I will be babysitting some and might be tutoring as well. The Autaguaville principal really likes Wes and has already told him that he'd find a job for him in the Fall at the school...we shall see...don't want to get our hopes up yet again. I am very excited about graduating soon and having my own classroom. I even started a little website for my classroom. Haha. You can view it here if you so please: http://mrsdunsieth.blogspot.com/. I guess I kinda feel like Wes does...I asked him one night what is different from what he thought marriage would be like and he said "Well, I guess I just thought we'd have a house and good jobs." It definitely does NOT just fall into your lap like you imagine it to. We are really having to be patient and wait on the Lord's timing for all these things. It's quite hard. We are just thankful that my dad lets us stay here for practically free. Like Paul said "I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am." (Philippians 4:11) And that is the attitude we are trying to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment