I must say that I am so depressed after tonight's episode. Before I saw the awkward turtle episode tonight, I really thought I knew what was happening between them. I have seen the latest interviews--including the explosive one with Kate's brother and sister-in-law--and really thought I knew whose side I was on. But now...I am CONFUSED! Kate seemed very sad and hurt, but Jon really didn't seem too fazed. Kate was, as usual, very self-righteous and unabashed...but...something was raw and real in her eyes. On the other hand, Jon was quite rude and blatant. I just don't know what to think anymore. The way they were talking was like they have already decided it is over. MAN was it awkward! They barely talked and the mood was so grim! I heard that in order for them to continue with this season, they have to have marital counseling...I sure hope they do. I don't know why I'm so obsessed, but I just hate to see such a marriage go down the toilet. It is so sad! I REALLY hope they can wake up to reality here and get their heads on straight. Get back together Jon and Kate! :( I guess I almost feel like they are family. I want to just call them up or something...or bap them on the head. Sigh. I guess we'll see what happens. I just wish they had come out and said what the heck was really going on...





No comments:
Post a Comment